Defense Attorney in Grand Junction, CO
Accused of Domestic Violence?
Being accused of violence itself is not the criminal charge; it is the underlying charge that will need to be addressed by a defense attorney. It is also important to understand that domestic violence is not limited to physical harm or threats to it. It is important to know that you can be represented in the court of law by legal counsel who will represent you fairly in the court of law.
Types of Domestic Violence Charges:
- Third Degree Assault: Knowingly causing physical injury to another person.
- Harassment: Disturbing or upsetting another person repetitively.
- Menacing: Displaying or acting with the intention to cause physical harm.
- False Imprisonment: Confinement through threats or physical constraints.
- Violation of Restraining Order: Violate the terms of a Restraining Order in other way.
Legal Representation for Domestic Violence Cases
The state of Colorado takes domestic violence cases very seriously. If you’re being charged with a violence charge, having Whitham & Tryon Law Group on your team means being able to protect yourself. Colorado prosecutors are notorious for being tough on violence cases, having us on your side means being able to put up a fight in your defense. Get ahold of Whitham & Tryon Law Group today!